Thursday, September 18, 2008

Football

So.. football season.
I love football season.

I was looking through my pictures for class today and I found this great family photo...


To the left of my father's head you can just make out part of the wall and one of the scoreboards/lights of Lambeau Field. Also notice the cheesiness of my pose and the enormous height of my brother.
Oh. and my sister... eh

Annnnd




Check out a. - that awesome sunburn because the tard wanted to get a tan. and b. - those packer shorts that I will be stealing next time I go home.


Basically I am just excited for sundays game against the Cowboys.



My posts are lame.

2 comments:

zo zo said...

haha, your family is so cute. :-) I didn't realize ou live so close to the stadium.

Dylan C. Lathrop said...

I'll take the Pack over the Boys this weekend. I'm feeling like Rogers is onto something here.